Monday, August 31, 2009

Isabelle Is 2 Years Old!!!!

Saturday we had Isabelle's two year birthday party! We had all the family over for hot dogs, cupcakes and ice cream. Isabelle had a blast and I think she especially enjoyed the cupcakes (or at least the frosting!). She loved all of her presents and it has been really fun watching her play "Mommy" to her new dolls. I can't believe that she is two already, actually it's more like I can't believe she is only two! She has been talking up a storm for as long as I can remember and as long as we're at home she is totally potty trained. I think she just wants to keep up with Justin and it really makes her seem a lot older. She is so sweet and I wish that I could bottle up her little voice and keep it in a locket around my neck (I think I've been watching The Little Mermaid too much!). She has such a cute way of saying things and I especially love the way she says "Justin" and "What Mommy?". She loves to sing, especially if the song has motions to it. I think this is such a fun age and I love watching her learn and experience new things. If only she would stop making so many messes! She definitely keeps me busy cleaning up after her and that's why it's a good thing she is so cute. You can't help but laugh at her. We love you Isabelle!

Blogger isn't letting me move the pictures around so these are totally out of order. Sorry!





Daddy's little girl

I love cupcake cakes! They make serving so much easier than a normal cake!
The poofy party dress
The birthday girl!

(Yes, that is a giant bruise above her left eye. She has her brother to thank for that.)



























1 comments:

Maylene said...

Those are so sweet. I wish I could bottle of my kiddos voices too but then I suppose when they got older it would just make me cry and miss how cute they used to be.