Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ruby is 5 Months old!

Don't you just love that face?!




Unfortunately, my hopes of having a blue eyed baby are gone. Her eyes finally started changing a couple of weeks ago. They haven't really settled on a color yet but I am sure they will eventually be brown. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with brown. I was just hoping for a little variety! She still isn't sleeping through the night but that's okay because I get to spend lots of time snuggling with her! As long as she keeps sleeping good during the day I will survive! She is finally starting to grow out of being so fussy at night (between 6 and 9) too which is making things easier! I love watching her laugh at Justin and Isabelle. She laughs at the silliest things, especially Justin being goofy. We love you Ruby!

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

Jilynn, she is darling!!!