Thursday, October 30, 2008

And it's Going to be. . .

a girl! As Dave put it, Isabelle will have the sister I never had. Now if we could just give Justin the brother Dave never had. . . The baby looks great and it was actually the most entertaining ultrasound i've had. She of course had her stomach down so it was hard to tell the gender. My doctor says he is 95% sure it's a girl and will check again next time. Dr. Beck kept poking at her trying to get her to move and by the end of the ultrasound she was literally doing front flips which was pretty funny to watch. Everything looks healthy and we are just excited to hear that!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun!!!!!!!! can't wait to hear the name you guys pick!

The Hansen Family said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Nic said...

Bid Announcement!!!!!We are so excited for you guys!!!!!I think the pregnancy seems so much more fun after you know what you're having-have fun!

Kathryn said...

Congratulations guys! I am happy for you to have a playmate for Isabel. She is the cutest happiest little thing I hope she doesn't mind being dethroned as queen of the house!

Julie said...

Congrats!!!! Sometimes I feel like I live through my daughters since I didn't have sisters. . . I guess you're in for the same. How fun!

Taylors said...

Yay! I'm still in shock that you will be having another baby. Congrats again!

The Poulsen Five said...

Yeah! Now the fun of name suggestions from perfect strangers...or people who have no business giving you advice- begins! Have you ever thought of the name "Larisa?"...hmmmm. Very respectable!

Rachael said...

Exciting!