Monday, October 20, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

On Saturday we went to Mother Nature's Farm and had a great time! We went there last year too and the kids really have a blast. Justin, Robyn, and Isabelle all had a great time picking out a pumpkin and then decorating it. There is also a tractor ride that takes you around the farm and you can see all the animals. At one point in the day we couldn't find Justin and when we finally did he was running back and forth from one animal's cage to the next. He really loves animals and could have spent the whole day with them. Isabelle also really liked the animals and it was really cute to watch her because she is starting to do animal sounds! Justin was so proud of his pumpkin! Honestly, the one he picked out was one of the worst in the patch and was starting to rot, but whatever makes him happy!
Robyn went with a Patriotic theme.
Isabelle definitely mastered the "maaaa" sound by the time we left!





4 comments:

Kathryn said...

So that's where you were all day! I didn't even ask. Looks like it was fun. By the way - I still have your pacifier and wax paper. If you didn't live so darn far away I could get it to you! :)

The Hansen Family said...

Cuties! My kids are pretty much beyond the pumpkin patch stage and it makes me sad. I wonder what Brandon would say if he got home from school and I told him we were going to Schnepf Farms. :)

Anytime you want to bring Justin over to see the horses you can. Just call me and we can head over there together. He can ride my friend's mini (as you may have seen on my blog) and there are chickens and ducks there too. I took my chickens over there so I can still get ahold of them so he can pet them. :)

Taylors said...

K, laughed out loud when I read about Justin's pumpkin that he picked out. :)

Of course your kids like animals with a husband like Dave.

Anonymous said...

I hear today is your b-day. Hope it is a GREAT one:)