Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

I was excited for us to carve pumpkins this year because I thought that Justin would really enjoy getting messy. Boy was I wrong! He didn't even want to reach inside at all but he did enjoy watching Dave and coloring his own pumpkin. Isabelle was not really interested at all but content to run around us and eat Dave's necklace from his Uncle Rico costume.

The pictures ended up backwards, so here is the finished product first!

Eating the necklace



Coloring the pumpkin



I really think Dave enjoys carving the pumpkins and letting his creative side come out.




3 comments:

Taylors said...

I want to see Dave in his Uncle Rico costume

Kathryn said...

Hey I want to see the Uncle Rico costume! That is awesome! Your kids are so darn cute! By the way - you probably wouldn't be the first pregnant lady to do a triathlon, but you would probably cause a spectacle, and that could be really fun! :)

Jilynn said...

I wish I had pictures! He wore it a couple of years ago and the necklace was just in the Halloween box so the kids got it out. He did look awesome though!