Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Isabelle's New Best Friends

Now that the weather is so nice all Isabelle wants to do is go outside. I can't say that I blame her! She is very excited to hang out with the dogs and even puts food in their bowl for them!

She can be very quiet so one time when I went to look for her this is where I found her!


She also loves to read books and decided to read one to the dogs. I couldn't take the picture fast enough, but right before this Molly was on the other side and it really looked like she was reading the book to both dogs!

4 comments:

Julie said...

So a dog is a baby's best friend too. Thats cute. And the weather is awesome, I don't blame Isabelle either.

Anonymous said...

awww that is so sweet.that is good your dogs are so gentle with her!

Kathryn said...

How cute is that?! Umm.... the dogs are like 3 times as big as her! Hope they don't eat her for lunch while she's reading them a book! ha!

Taylors said...

oh my gosh, your dogs are huge!!! how many do you have?

Thats nice she can make friends with them and not bother you ;)