Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It was time. . .

My mom will be so happy, Justin finally got a haircut! I love his hair long and get so many compliments on it but it was so long the poor kid couldn't see anymore. I started yesterday by just cutting the front but apparently Dave thought it looked like a mullett so today he cut the back. I have to admit that Justin does look really cute and he keeps calling himself handsome, but I can't wait for it to grow back! Before
Poor Justin had to look up to try to see out from under his hair!

After
Doesn't he look handsome! Dave think he looks like he's 5 now.
At least you can see those beautiful baby browns now!


On a side note, Justin has a fever of 103.5 today! He's acting normal so hopefully it won't turn into anything more and will go away quickly!

1 comments:

Maylene said...

He looks so cute, both ways! He can totally pull off the long hair but he really does look handsome with his new dew!