Friday, May 29, 2009

Ruby is Two Months Old!

She was so tired after the doctor today!

Facts about Ruby:
  • As of today she weighs 10 lbs (25%) and is 22 in. long (35%).
  • Sometimes when she spits up it comes out of her nose.
  • We call her Peepers because she has the biggest eyes.
  • Several times she has been compared to the hamster on Bedtime Stories because of her eyes.
  • She has a herniated belly button.
  • She only wakes up one time during the night (usually).
  • She started smiling about a week ago.
  • She is very loved!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love her eyes--I'm a fan of big, lively eyes. And I also really love the name Ruby.

About your comment to my post. . . I don't even know what kind of tomatoes those are for salsa! Maybe I'll email you with more questions and recipes. I'd love to swap. . .

Kathryn said...

She is precious! Glad you are loving her!

Anonymous said...

One of my brothers had a herniated belly button. Does she have to have surgery?

Rachael said...

She is so adorable. I hope I can meet her soon! We need to do lunch or something...