Sunday, May 24, 2009

Justin's Preschool Graduation

Justin's teacher, Miss Kerry, had a fun little ceremony at the end of the year. All of the kids had the cutest little caps and gowns on. Justin had a hard time keeping his cap on because of all of his hair. She gave Justin a little diploma and then said some really nice things about him. I think that Justin really felt proud of himself!

On a side note, Isabelle was being a little pill and kept running up to the front to be by Justin or to play with the balloons. Usually Dave chases her around but for some reason that day I was. One time I went up to get her with the video camera in my hand. I picked her up with one hand basically, stepped backwards and fell flat on my behind! And yes this was at the front of the room in front of everyone! It's a good thing Justin isn't old enough to be embarrassed by his parents yet because he would have hated me. Needless to say, I was embarrassed enough for the both of us!

This is Justin as he is walking in with the graduation song playing.



Notice the cap missing?


So cute!

I love this look!

Justin and Miss Kerry

2 comments:

Julie said...

My oldest daughter went to Miss Kerry and loved her! I can still remember her whole graduation ceremony. I was impressed at how she would say something nice about each kid-it was so sincere and genuine. I'm sure Justin had a great year with her.

Nic said...

Good preschool teachers are so special! They have a such a big influence on how your child views school from the beginning. Justin looks darling in his cap & gown! Sorry you fell, that's something i would have done too. Having an infant makes me feel all unbalanced...cute pic of you & Ruby in her blessing dress too...Hope your starting to get unpacked & settled in over there!