Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Justin's Celebrations!

Here are some pictures from the night of Justin's birthday: Justin eating his favorite food, pizza.


This is right before I burnt Justin's nose with the candle flame. He managed to blow out one candle but couldn't get the second one. To help him, I moved it closer and at the same time he moved his head closer, right into the flame! Luckily, there were no tears and no burn mark. Dave kissed his nose right after it happened and said that it tasted burnt. Sorry Justin!

For Justin's big party I had a petting zoo come. It was so fun and Justin and all the other kids loved it! Some of the animals included chickens, baby goats, a calf, an alpaca, rabbits and bunnies, and a baby pot belly pig. The kids got to hold and pet them and brush and feed them. They were so cute and made me wish that I lived on a farm! For dessert I made a cake and some Deceptively Delicious cupcakes. The chocolate ones had avocado in them and the chocolate chip ones had pumpkin. The kids and adults loved them and didn't even notice a difference!

1 comments:

Nic said...

i've been telling so many people about what a great party this was! i think it was such a fabulous idea! What a good mommy you are!! I loved the cupcakes & need the recipe for sure : )