Monday, January 14, 2008

Isabelle's 4 Month Check Up

I can't believe how fast time is going! These four months have not been easy but Isabelle is such a blessing. I love her sweet smile and the sweet sounds she makes when she talks. Justin has finally stopped hitting her and stealing her pacifier and instead hugs her and gives her her pacifier! I am so proud of him for being such a good big brother. Today was her four month check up. She weighed 14 lbs. 12 oz. (60%), was 25 inches long (65%) and had a head circumference of 16.5 inches (70%). I can't believe how big she is because Justin was always around the 15th percentile for weight! And I think that my biggest fear might be coming true, she has the Bradshaw head! The Bradshaws are known for having big heads so I wasn't too shocked to hear that her head is kind of big. Fortunately, it doesn't look too big compared to her body but I hope that it doesn't continue to get bigger! Now if she will just start sleeping through the night again!

1 comments:

Nic said...

Her head looks perfect! Don't worry about it :) She's so dang cute!! Let's get together and take the kids to the park one of these afternoons when it's warm....

Glad to see you gave me something new to look at when I click on your blog. I'd about given up on you :)