Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ruby's First Cereal

My doctor told me to start feeding Ruby solids about a month and a half ago and I am finally getting around to it! I'm always very hesitant to start because it really upset Justin's stomach the first time and I don't want to go through that again! Ruby seems to be doing fine though and I actually think she enjoyed the whole experience. Maybe next time we can focus more on her actually keeping the cereal in her mouth instead of pushing it out with her tongue.


Why am I sitting in this chair Mom? Where's my bottle?

Justin is such a good helper with Ruby. He can't seem to get enough of her!
She's not quite sure what to think .


Unfortunately, she's not smiling because she likes the food. All you have to do to get Ruby to smile is smile at her, so she's just smiling back at me.

Eventually, she grabbed the spoon and just wanted to chomp on it.


And then she'd finally had enough.








4 comments:

Nic said...

Sweet! And good job remembering to take pictures. It's hard to do while you're busy feeding :) She's looking older & more & more like Justin. (I have a couple boxes of cereal you can have)

Linda said...

Her little face is so adorable!

Chandler said...

Love it! She is so beautiful even with all the goop on her face! I can't believe how big she is getting so fast. Everyone looks great - love you all!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just like cum girly let me give you some fresh from the source