Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Are you Ready?


Are you ready to try out your food storage/survival skills? Food Storage Made Easy is going to have a seven day challenge with mock emergencies so you can figure out where you could improve. It's going to start soon so make sure you sign up fast! Plus there are prizes!


Check out this website, http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net/7day/#.html

They have given some clues to help you prepare for their emergencies so make sure you check those out. It sounds like I might not be able to go to QT for a whole week! I don't know if I can handle that!

2 comments:

Chandler said...

No QT I don't think I could do it!!! I just got all caught up - every picture is so cute! They are all getting so big. I can't believe Isabelle is potty trained - that is amazing! Ruby is getting so big and she is stinkin' cute! Love ya!

Taylors said...

oh my gosh, so are you doing it? I SHOULD be. Its a little scary. Good luck!!