Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's Official!


I can officially say Justin is potty trained!!! It is so nice to only have two in diapers now! Justin hasn't had any accidents for days, not even at night and he goes all by himself now without us having to ask him. We are so proud of him and judging from the grin on his face he is very proud of himself too!
This seems a little lame to be putting on the blog but since this is really my journal too I am including it more for me then you. Thanks for bearing with me! I would put more details on here for you of why it was so hard to pottytrain him but I will spare you!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

That is not even fair. I am STILL waiting for an easy one, and for some reason I don't have a lot of hope for Addison to be easy for anything! ugh!

Taylors said...

I WANT to hear all the details. I am going to start Jack soon and any tips would help!

congrats!

Maylene said...

Yea! I'm so happy for you!

Julie said...

Yeah! Down to two in diapers!?!? That's one big diaper bill!