Monday, February 25, 2008

The School of Rock

I thought I would share what Dave likes to do in his free time. It isn't watching sports, playing golf, working out, or any of those other typical guy things. He likes to make rocks! He went to a three day class for it just before Christmas and totally loves it. I'm sure he would love to start his own business and do this full time but unfortunately it won't quite pay the bills! I have to admit that he is really good at it and has built an amazing chuckwalla cage and some really nice stones that are out in our front yard. He has plans to build a rock jacuzzi too. If anyone ever wants to know how to make rocks just ask Dave, he would love to show you how! And if you ever want a custom made chuckwalla cage you know who to ask.

This is the chuckwalla cage. If you don't know what a chuckwall is, it's a lizard found in Arizona that Dave likes to go out and catch.

3 comments:

Maylene said...

I love how Dave is so good at doing that kind of stuff around your house! I am so jealous! I bet your yard is going to turn out absolutely amazing.

Nic said...

OH, the chuckwallas!! This is the funniest post! We love Dave & all his crazy animals......

Anonymous said...

Tag you are it:) check out my blog to see your topic!!

I saw Dave the other day at work and told him I loved the cage. Maybe he and Joe can make rocks for our new house:)