Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

For a fun little surprise Dave and I heart attacked Justin and Robyn's rooms last night while they were sleeping. It was so fun! Justin was so excited when he woke up and when I went to get him out of his crib he just kept saying "See heart. See heart." I didn't even know he knew what a heart was! Robyn was also very excited and amazed that we did that while she was asleep. I think it was a great way to start off Valentine's Day.

Justin doesn't look very excited right now but that's because he has a mouth full of goldfish and couldn't smile!

Robyn also got the Littlest Pet Shop Valentine animals and Justin got a stuffed rhino.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cute idea!! I did that for a boyfriend in high school and one in college:)