Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Soccer Star

This year was Justin's first year doing soccer and he had a blast! His coaches were amazing and the whole team improved so much over the season. Justin had a lot of fun except for the first game which he ended up not even playing in once he learned he couldn't use his ball. He started crying and refused to play so we left early. I guess I should have warned him that there would be a game ball and that he couldn't use his like in practice! He was fine every game after that and averaged one goal per game. He was very proud of himself after a game when he scored three goals. I think one of Justin's favorite parts was getting the ball out of the goal and giving it to the referree. If anyone else tried to get it he would wrestle them for it and usually win. He is a very silly boy!
The star

Look at that hustle! Justin has a funny way of running, he pumps his left arm as hard as he can and doesn't really do much with his right arm. I really need to get it on video!

The team

This was when Justin scored his first goal!

1 comments:

Taylors said...

this post had me laughing a couple times. :) he is so cute! I cant wait to put Jack in soccer