Thursday, March 5, 2009

When it Rains it Pours!

After a miserable night and morning with Isabelle I decided to take her to the doctor today. Turns out she has an ear infection! She is on antibiotics now so hopefully she will be back to normal soon.

But wait there's more. . . I had my doctor's appointment this afternoon and it turns out I have extremely high blood pressure and so this baby might be coming a little earlier than expected! I go back on Monday to get checked again so we will see what happens! The doctor said to me, "You need to try to take it easy." I felt like saying, "Let me tell you about my week and then you tell me again to take it easy!"

Good times, good times.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Geez girl! Are you trying to win worst life of the week? I think you and my sis are in a knock-down drag out battle to see who can have the sickest kids and self. I will excuse myself from the contest and stay healthy and happy right here, OK? Hope tomorrow gets better!

Taylors said...

Oh my goodness. What a horrible week! I cant believe Justin got pnemonia! And now Isabelle...dont forget to give the kids a blessing. For some reason I never think of that option until the ordeal is over. Good Luck :)