Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

I'm anxiously awaiting my doctors appointment this afternoon. I feel like it can't come fast enough. My due date is exactly one week from today and I am not one of those lucky ladies whose babies like to come early. I must be a good incubator because both Justin and Isabelle only came due to a little prompting from the doctor. I am hoping that today he will say that I have at least started to progress a little bit and then if he is really nice he will say "Let's set up a date to induce you." I love my doctor because I really think he understands how miserable women feel towards the end of their pregnancy and has no problem with inducing them.

Friday, after having blurry vision several times I decided to go to the hospital to be checked out. I showered. I shaved. I was ready. I really thought they would say "We need to induce you. " Unfortunately, everything checked out okay and they sent me home with orders of bed rest. Okay, it's good that everything checked out okay but I'm ready to have this baby already! Luckily, I have a wonderful husband and he let me relax and stay in bed as much as I wanted. It really helped me to feel better.

Well, I guess I will go back to watching the clock. . .

By the way, if anyone can recommend a good nursing bra, I just realized I need one still, so
please let me know!

Update: I'm being induced on Sunday! Now I need to prepare myself for what it will be like to have three kids under the age of three and a half!

2 comments:

Nic said...

Bedrest? Yuck. Hope your appt went ok, let me know if i can do anything for you.

I have a crappy target nursing bra. Victorias Secret used to carry them but not anymore. I haven't found one I like but probably Motherhood would be the best place to look...

Chandler said...

Holy Cow - she is coming!!! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see pics!