Thursday, January 22, 2009

A few random things. . .

I decided to put Isabelle's hair in pigtails the other day and this is how it turned out. So cute! My new neighbor said that she looks like Boo from Monster's Inc.

We were at the store the other day getting Isabelle some new shoes when Justin spotted these babies. He had them off the shelf and on his feet before I even new what happened! He was sooooo excited about them that I decided to buy them for him and he pretty much hasn't taken them off since! He told the guy in the checkout line behind us that his new shoes were going to make him go faster because they have wheels! They also came in very handy today when it rained!


Justin also had a monumental event happen a couple of days ago, we got rid of his crib and got him a toddler bed! He was so excited the first night that he went to bed early and didn't even want me to say goodnight! He ALWAYS wants to say goodnight to me! It was so funny he had Dave put the blanket over him, shut the door and that was it! One of the easiest bedtimes ever. He did fall out once that night but has done really well ever since, except nap times are pretty much non-existent!

He also said the funniest thing the other day. . .
Justin: Mom we don't live at our house.
Me: We don't? Where do we live?
J: We live at QT!
I guess I've taken him on one too many trips to the gas station to get a drink!
He definitely keeps me laughing every day!

5 comments:

Taylors said...

I cant believe you have kept him in his crib for this long. That is awesome!! I wish I could have done that. That looks like a sweet new bed. And Isabelle looks so stinkin cute. She does look like boo!

Lindsay said...

That's funny. I have a lot of gas station drink run memories with you too for some reason. Glad you're carrying on the passion. Remember that time we stopped for some drinks after working out and you locked yourself out of your car and then we had to walk home in the cold wearing our workout clothes. That's what we get for stopping for soda after working out.

Julie said...

I love Isabelle's hair!!! And the boots are sweeeeeet!

Maylene said...

Isabelle looks super cute with her hair like that! I agree, she does kind of look like Boo on Monsters Inc. And congrats on the toddler bed for Justin! He looks like he loves it!

Kathryn said...

Hey! QT is our second home too! I can't believe we don't run into you there! Congrats on the bed and Justin loving it - that sure helps doesn't it?