Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Isabelle!

Today is Isabelle's birthday (and my Mom's- Happy Birthday Mom!). We had her birthday party yesterday with all the cousins and she had a blast! I can't believe she is already one! This weekend has brought back so many memories from last year, which was one of the hardest ever for me so I was glad to be able to fill it with good memories this year! She is such a fun, happy girl. She is walking all over the place now and has been for a couple weeks. She is definitely a "Daddy's girl" and it is so cute to see her reaction when Dave comes home. She gets so excited and gets mad if he doesn't come pick her up right away. She loves to play with her brother and sister and loves the animals too! She brings so much joy and laughter to the family! We love you Isabelle! I couldn't pass up this birthday outfit when I saw it. She looked so cute! Notice the big bruise on her forehead, she had a pretty bad fall a couple days ago!
She couldn't decide between the carrot in her hand and the cake for a while. Eventually she used the carrot as a spoon so she could enjoy them both!
She made a big mess!
She loved the ribbon on Grandma's present and has loved playing with all of her presents! Thanks everyone!


Daddy's little girl!

2 comments:

Taylors said...

Awe, how cute. Happy b-day Isabelle!! That is a sweet birthday outfit.

k-so I'm in town, we need to hang out. What days/times are good for you?

Lindsay said...

Kids are so funny. Only a kid would use a carrot to eat their cake.

p.s. I love the outfit. Aren't little girls fun!