Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun this year! It's taken me forever to post it because I wanted to dress Ruby back up and take an actual picture of her costume but I never got around to it. I made her and Isabelle's outfits. Isabelle was supposed to be Tinkerbell but refused to wear her wings so everyone thought she was a princess. Ruby was a cat and I made her a cute tutu to wear over her onesie. Justin was Superman and wore his costume for weeks before Halloween and still continues to wear it at least once a day. I'm glad i'm getting my money's worth out of it! Robyn was the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz.

Don't you love that face!?


Enjoying the candy

Really enjoying the candy!



The whole crew- we went with the Bradshaw cousins this year, who all looked very cute!





0 comments: