Thursday, September 25, 2008

An Update About Me

So remember a while ago how I posted how I had lost a bunch of weight? Well, if you've seen me lately you probably thought,"She doesn't look like she lost weight!" Don't worry, i'm not offended. There is actually good reason, I'm pregnant! I am 13 weeks along right now and just got back from the doctor. Everything looks great and I am due on March 31st. I can't wait until next month when we find out what we're having! Anyone want to place bets?

9 comments:

Taylors said...

Yay, babies!!!! Its so crazy you are having your kids so close together. Congrats. I am guessing you will have another girl!

The Poulsen Five said...

That is Joelle's birthday, so aim for your due date! AND, thanks for finally telling everyone!

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!!!!! how fun. well I thought you looked skinny when I saw you a couple weeks ago so you are hiding it well. I can't wait to hear what you are having:) I'm going to say boy!

The Hansen Family said...

Congratulations! Lucky :)

Lindsay said...

Yeah Jilynn! Three wonderful babies. Congratulations Bradshaws!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! I saw you yesterday and I didn't say anything because I hadn't read this yet! CONGRATS! That's so awesome! You'll have your hands full but you'll handle it so well. I'm thinking. . . boy, maybe cause I don't have one!

Kathryn said...

Hey Jilynn,

How was that ice cream craving? :)

Lois said...

Congrats! That's my son's bday! I'm thinking another boy! : )

Eric and Janelle said...

Jilynn!!

I am so happy that I found your blog!! Your family is DARLING, and CONGRATULATIONS on adding another one this spring!!! That is such great news and I'm so excited for you!! I will definitely be following your blog!

Love you,
Janelle