Wednesday, April 2, 2008

BFF's!

A couple of weeks ago one of my best friends from college came down and we were able to get together for a day. It was so much fun to catch up and reminisce. I love getting together with old friends and feeling like no time has passed! It was especially fun because I got to meet her cute new baby, Mayzie who was born a couple weeks before Isabelle. You can see from the pictures that they couldn't keep their hands off each other. It was so fun to watch them "play" together and of course I can only dream that they will grow up and become great friends, and hopefully roommates at BYU!

2 comments:

Nic said...

These two are so darling together, How fun! Look like you guys had a nice trip too. It's beautiful there.

Whitney Johnson said...

These babies are all so cute! How neat that you got to see your roomates. The college years are a great time for making friendships that can last forever! I don't speak from experience - my roomate was my cousin! I loved it, but I wish now that I was able to meet more new people. Cest la vive!